CORPORATE REAL ESTATE FORUMS

CoreNet Global's Corporate Real Estate Forum (CREF) Program is one of the key means CoreNet Global uses to continuously engage leaders in the industry and is run by CoreNet Global's Learning department. The majority of CREFs are held at universities and feature presentations by thought leaders in various industries.

‚Äč

Corporate Real Estate Forums are highly interactive, professionally facilitated, case-based discussions that explore the major challenges facing corporations – and how corporate real estate executives and service providers are responding to these challenges. These forums, which are by invitation only, are limited to approximately 30 participants, of which 75% are senior corporate end users while the other 25% are leaders in service provider firms. Corporate Real Estate Forums are held around the world and on a continuous basis throughout the year. A small and intimate meeting with this many CRE executives in one place at one time is a great opportunity to develop relationships and network individually with valuable prospects as well as the CoreNet Global Learning team.

2017/2018 Forum Schedule

  • New York (Young Leader) - October 30, 2018 - Microsoft

  • London – week of November 6th, 2018 – TBD

  • Dallas – February 21st, 2019 - Mary Kay

  • Northern California – February 28th, 2019 – Stanford University

  • Boston – March 7, 2019 - MIT

  • Hong Kong – March 12, 2019 - APAC Summit Hotel

Corporate Real Estate Forum    Sponsorship: $7,500 - $10,000

 

  • One (1) invitation to the meeting and two (2) to the networking event that follows

  • Sponsor pre and post verbal mention/thank you at meeting

  • Sponsor recognition on all pre and post communications via email

  • Sponsor mentions on all meeting materials, including Agenda and Registration list

  • Sponsor will receive an electronic copy of the Corporate Real Estate Forum Summary Findings, plus the Case Study presentations when available
    Note: gifts and/or promotional material distribution are not appropriate at Corporate Real Estate Forums.

CoreNet Global | Client Relations Team | toll free (866) 362-4181 | tel: (303) 565-4023 | email:promotions@corenetglobal.org | View our Privacy Policy